The Jayco/Starcraft Owner's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rv lot Fort Myers, Fl available Jan 10th
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:25 pm by diane347

» breakaway switch
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:37 pm by Teddy O

» starcraft grill
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:22 pm by beanz6

» 33 Miles-Gone Mp3
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 am by yvanaquenb

» The Promise
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:07 pm by yvanaquenb

» Temple Run For Pc Fixing Error 2.4.5 Download
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:13 pm by yvanaquenb

» Good morning world!
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:28 pm by panthercity

» Water Line Freezing Problem
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:03 pm by FXK

» digital tv reception
Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 pm by pat yurchak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet?

+13
Turk2500
Mike
tnscoutr
shockergeek
RonnieR
Ranger431
Lucas874
Wiscampsin
eadien7
bob975
turbofamily
dalenoel
winbadgers
17 posters

Go down

Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? Empty Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet?

Post  winbadgers Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Right now my wife and I are planning on first going out the weekend of April 17th depending on the weather. At that time of year here in Wisconsin a reservation is not nesesary at state parks. How about you? When are you first going out?
winbadgers
winbadgers

Number of posts : 60
Current Rig : 2006 Jayco 27 BH
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? Empty Re: Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet?

Post  dalenoel Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Right now we start the first weekend of May, last weekend of May, Second full week of July, all of August, and the second week of September. Might fit a couple more in as the weather lets us but that is the start of it. 50 days planned so far.
dalenoel
dalenoel

Number of posts : 27
Current Rig : 2008 Eagle 322FKS
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? Empty First Camping Trip Planned

Post  turbofamily Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:35 pm

We are going May 8th weekend at Potato Creek State Park here in Indiana!! Can't wait!!!

turbofamily

Number of posts : 12
Current Rig : 2002 Jayco HTT 23B
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? Empty Re: Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet?

Post  bob975 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Yes we have are first and also as many as 6 other outing plan. Can't wait had a KZ HTT that we loved but made the move to or first fifth wheel went with the Jayco for to me was built the best for the money. Laughing

bob975

Number of posts : 5
Current Rig : 2009 31.5 BHDS Eagle super lite fifth wheel
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  eadien7 Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Picked up the new Jayco on Thursday. Spent all weekend (and the entire paycheck) getting it ready to roll. The weather here in Southern Illinois is starting to get nice. Heading to Pere Marquette State park next weekend. Have reservations at another local campground the weekend after next, but can't wait!

eadien7

Number of posts : 6
Current Rig : 2009 Jayco 29.6 RLS
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiscampsin Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:09 pm

eadien7 wrote:Picked up the new Jayco on Thursday. Spent all weekend (and the entire paycheck) getting it ready to roll. The weather here in Southern Illinois is starting to get nice. Heading to Pere Marquette State park next weekend. Have reservations at another local campground the weekend after next, but can't wait!

Have fun on your maiden voyage Very Happy
Wiscampsin
Wiscampsin

Number of posts : 42
Current Rig : 2008 Jayco Eagle 314 BHDS

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas874 Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:07 pm

We have all of out post Memorial Day reservations made. If we go prior to that, we call at the beginning of the week for a weekend trip as the campgrounds are pretty easy to get into before Memorial Day weekend.

Lucas874

Number of posts : 15
Current Rig : 2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranger431 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:33 pm

First? Very Happy Cool

I've been to Monte Sano SP in Huntsville twice (Feb - 3 nights each) and Cedars of Lebanon SP near Nashville a couple of weeks ago for a few nights cheers

We're leaving this weekend for a week in Gatlinburg!

Have a few other weekends planned including Memorial Day at Defeated Creek (near Nashville)

Ranger431

Number of posts : 4
Current Rig : 2009 Jayco 32BHDS
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  RonnieR Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm

We are coming up on the end of our camping season. Between baseball and 95 degree days we dont camp much during the summer. But, we have camped in Alabama 4 trips and South Carolina 1 trip since New Years. Have 2 summer trips scheduled for May to Tennessee and Louisiana.

RonnieR

Number of posts : 3
Current Rig : 2009 Jayco Eagle 314 BHDS
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  shockergeek Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 pm

More then likely just go to the local state park in april. Then on Memorial Day weekend we are going to another state park. The week of June 14th, we are going to MIS for the race. July....not sure yet as I have to work on the 4th. End of Aug. we have our county fair which we camp at for the week. Sept....not sure yet again. Oct. there is a huge halloween camping trip at our local state park.
Its hard for us to get more camping in with the way I work....guess i should be happy Im still working.

shockergeek

Number of posts : 6
Current Rig : 09 Jayco Jayflight 26bh being towed by an 03 Chevy Silverado LT with Quadrasteer
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tnscoutr Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 am

Planning? Done been! Got eaten alive by the no-see-um's at Shepard State Park near Pascagula, MS. last weekend. We're now thinking about where we want to go next. We're thinking about the Heber Springs COE campgound on Greer's Ferry Lake in Arkansas.

tnscoutr

Number of posts : 11
Current Rig : 2004 Jayflight 27BH

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:11 pm

I've got memorial day reservations. I am waiting to hear about getting called back to work in April to make plans but I would think i will be out sometime early may for a shakedown trip.

Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Current Rig : 08 Jayflight 30 BHS
Registration date : 2009-02-24

https://jayco.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiscampsin Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Oue camping season starts April 15th for a loooong weekend.
Wiscampsin
Wiscampsin

Number of posts : 42
Current Rig : 2008 Jayco Eagle 314 BHDS

Back to top Go down

Post  Turk2500 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Yep, the weekend of April 17th. Nice four days planned. Very Happy
Turk2500
Turk2500

Number of posts : 33
Current Rig : '05' Eagle 278 FBS

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 pm

shockergeek wrote:More then likely just go to the local state park in april. Then on Memorial Day weekend we are going to another state park. The week of June 14th, we are going to MIS for the race. July....not sure yet as I have to work on the 4th. End of Aug. we have our county fair which we camp at for the week. Sept....not sure yet again. Oct. there is a huge halloween camping trip at our local state park.
Its hard for us to get more camping in with the way I work....guess i should be happy Im still working.

I'm planning on hitting MIS as well as long as I don;t get called back to work. what CG do you stay at there?

Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Current Rig : 08 Jayflight 30 BHS
Registration date : 2009-02-24

https://jayco.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ralphthedog Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Kind of ironic to be talking about this right now. I'm looking out my front window and can't see across the street due to a blizzard. Heavy snowfall warning right now...heh

Anyways, our first trip is the KOA fundraiser May 8 and 9. All proceeds go to Kamp Kare. I hope the snow is gone by then.... Shocked

ralphthedog

Number of posts : 12
Current Rig : 2002 Ram 1500 Quad 4x4 2008 Jayflight 28BHS
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  NYCampers Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 am

We have Memorial Day weekend plans in a local state park and are keeping our fingers crossed that our new trailer will be here in time to use it!! After that we have 4 more trips planned throughout the summer and will fit more in as we go. I am itching to get the new trailer and use it!! Smile
NYCampers
NYCampers

Current Rig : 2009 Jflight G2 32BHDS
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Do you have your first camping trip of the season planned yet? Empty Jayco 32bhds

Post  ellen and shawn Thu May 07, 2009 9:53 am

We too are having a jayco 32bhds built. Went to the factory Monday and did a tour in MIddlebury Indiana. Our tour guide John MacDonald looked our unit up on the computer and said it was online starting Friday May 1 and it was scheduled to be completed on May 6. We were told by our dealer that we would be able to get our unit Mid May. John said the dealership should have it tomorrow or Monday. They (the dealer) will then prep it. I am hoping by next week we will have ours. Goodluck and enjoy that new trailer!

ellen and shawn

Number of posts : 14
Current Rig : soon to have 09 32bhds
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  NYCampers Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 am

Thanks so much! We called the dealer yesterday and was told it was due to be delivered TODAY at the dealer!! I am just itching to get it!! Looks like Memorial Day weekend will be happening! Very Happy
NYCampers
NYCampers

Current Rig : 2009 Jflight G2 32BHDS
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  ellen and shawn Thu May 07, 2009 10:26 am

That is great news. I was getting ready to call my dealer and find out when we can expect to pick our unit up. My husband is in New Jersey until Sunday working so it won't be this week. There is no way I would go by myself for orientation, etc. This is our first unit. We have been tent campers and last year borrowed my sisters airstream 2 times to camp. Got spoiled by doing that and decided to buy a unit this year. We too made Memorial Day weekend plans. We are so pumped about going. Thanks for the info. Very Happy

ellen and shawn

Number of posts : 14
Current Rig : soon to have 09 32bhds
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  smokin250 Thu May 07, 2009 8:20 pm

We have been out out once last month going again this weekend.
We also have plans for Cool Memorial Day weekend !!
smokin250
smokin250

Number of posts : 9
Current Rig : 2008 Eagle 322 FKS
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down