The Jayco/Starcraft Owner's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rv lot Fort Myers, Fl available Jan 10th
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:25 pm by diane347

» breakaway switch
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:37 pm by Teddy O

» starcraft grill
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:22 pm by beanz6

» 33 Miles-Gone Mp3
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 am by yvanaquenb

» The Promise
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:07 pm by yvanaquenb

» Temple Run For Pc Fixing Error 2.4.5 Download
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:13 pm by yvanaquenb

» Good morning world!
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:28 pm by panthercity

» Water Line Freezing Problem
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:03 pm by FXK

» digital tv reception
Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 pm by pat yurchak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR

2 posters

Go down

Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR Empty Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR

Post  eadien7 Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Okay, guess I'll be first on this forum. As I posted elsewhere, I just picked up my Jayco Eagle Superlite. It came with a 19" LCD monitor/tv in the LR. We found a 26" HD monitor at Sams that actually fit in the entertainment center -- so hooking up the 19" in the BR. So while getting it ready, wanted to check out the tv connections. When I hooked it up, I hooked the antenna to the back of my dish network receiver and ran the receiver to the TV. I left the booster switch on. Was only picking up antenna TV in the BR. After I started tearing the set-up down to take the receiver back in the house, I realized I may have picked up satellite if I had turned the booster off? Will this work or do I need to split the signal?

On the Class C I traded in, I never hooked the antenna up to the satellite receiver, but had a splitter in the mix. I had to watch the same stations in the BR, but it is just me and the BF, not a problem. Since I had the over the cab entertainment center, I could lay on one side of the bed and change the channels. Not sure if I'll be able to change the stations from the BR in the Jayco tho!

eadien7

Number of posts : 6
Current Rig : 2009 Jayco 29.6 RLS
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR Empty Re: Help with my Satellite--Satellite in BR

Post  Mike Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 pm

you may have to split the signal.....

Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Current Rig : 08 Jayflight 30 BHS
Registration date : 2009-02-24

https://jayco.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum